RE: Content of URL picked by Intent

Hi,

I posted a demo of Pick Media Intent [1] spec:
- http://jungkees.github.com/media-intent/

This demo provides a demo client which invokes pick Intent to get media
objects and two Intent services, "flickr search" and "YouTube search". It
will not be hard for you to follow the guide in the above link.

I hope you get some better idea what Pick Media Intent does. I'm looking
forward to hearing all your feedback. Also, I would like to find some
service and content provider who can volunteer to implement better reference
services. ;)

[1] http://w3c-test.org/dap/gallery/

Jungkee