Re: Web Intents for local network services (DAP Action-510)

On 21/05/12 12:48, Nilsson, Claes1 wrote:
> I have now uploaded a new version (V3) of the presentation at http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebIntents/SonyMobile_-_Local_Network_Service_Discovery. In this version I corrected the syntax of the new SSDP response headers for Web Intents Service registration and I also removed the incorrect HOST header in the response.
>
> However, I decided not to address Cathy's other comments, i.e. addition of Advertisment scenario and examples of Device and Service Description pages, as I think that it is better to include this in the actual Web Intents addendum specification on UPnP Services. I plan to start editing this specification this week.

How about addressing my suggestion for allowing multiple services from
the same device to be included in the SSDP response?

In essence to use a JSON encoded list of service descriptions rather as
in your slides, with the per service web intents parameters expressed as
JSON properties rather than as separate top level fields.

Best regards,