Re: Proposal for "default services" parameter in IntentParameters dictionary

In an attempt to make this aspect of the feature more trustworthy, we
should modify the language to be a bit more explicit about requirements:

* MUST display a suggestion if the picker is otherwise empty.
* SHOULD display the suggestion anyway.
* MAY limit the number of suggestions shown

Thanks,
James