Re: Is discovery good enough for wider use cases

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:37 PM,  <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> How does the user change the preference at a later time if no picker is shown? Is this another implementation-dependent button/UI?

That's right -- this kind of tooling is part of the UA's configuration
interface. (For Chrome, we currently plan on having a piece of UI that
accompanies the service which allows the user to effectively get back
to the picker that was skipped. I should say this is in the design
stage, as we're just getting our defaults system geared up now.)