Re: request for fix of draft

Perhaps there's a meta-problem here. Is it not clear in this section
that "the Service page" means "the one we're currently examining in
the matching algorithm"?

What this section is nailing down is what services can expect from
intents that are delivered to them. The answer is "ones that match
your declarations" and the algorithm defines what "match" means.

I'm definitely eager to lawyer-proof the spec, but I thought this part
already was, so I don't want to make a fix and miss the bigger bug.
:-)