Re: Web Intents based APIs

Claes, can you clarify the intent of your message?  I read this as a call
to document the process by which DAP (or other WGs) create new APIs based
on Web Intents, e.g. Contacts API.  I think Paul and Greg are reading this
as a call to have a formal process to standardize the Web Intents 'APIs',
i.e. the standard actions provided by webintents.org.

Thanks,
James