Re: Supporting extra parameters on the Intent object

Draft spec has Intent.data being any structured-cloneable type,
including Transferable.

This proposal is more about metadata. So if you want to transfer, say,
a file, you can say what the filename is. Or other useful "header"
info not present in the data type as MIME-specified. Not always
needed, so optional, but handy for when the MIME type isn't "wide
enough" to fit in the metadata the handler end might find useful in
working with it.