Re: Google Chrome Web Intents implementation

Hi,

there is now a more details description about the current status at
http://czheng035.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/use-guidelines-for-oi-webintents/

(We will move it to openintents.org soon)

The source code is available at
https://github.com/openintents/webintents-agent

We need to improve the performance in the registration process, but I
am already happy to have the helper class for
chooserDialogWithWebActivities

Kudos go to Cheng Zheng!

Cheers
Friedger