App Engine Over Quota Re: Web Intents - Suggested Deliverables (part 2)

Hi Guys,

It turns out a large partner enabled web intents today with the shim
and took it over my quota for the AppEngine.  This has now been
resolved.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5