RE: Issues in WADL stylesheet when referencing faults or methods

That helped tons; thanks. I actually figured that out myself from
reading the xslt file.

I'm having a different problem now, though, which I think may be related
to the way you copy referenced resource_types and methods. First, I was
using namespaces on my ids, which I don't think your xslt handles
because it's adding a namespace too. I removed them because the Yahoo
example doesn't have them. This hasn't solved my problem, though.

Given my example below, I would expect the documentation for the
"mytype" resource to show up three times, for the three different
resources that use it. Alternatively, I would expect those three
resources to link to a single instance of the documentation for mytype.
Neither of these happen; instead the first resource shows up with the
mytype documentation, and the other two resources don't appear at all. I
suspect this has to do with either the id mangling that you do when you
expand the resources, or a failure to handle nodesets instead of a
single node at some point.

Perhaps, rather than expanding references to resource types and methods,
it would be better to show references as links, and document the
referenced elements separately. This would mirror the structure of the
wadl file a lot more closely, which might be a good thing since it would
ensure that the doc elements show up where the programmer put them, and
the same number of times the programmer wrote them.

It'd make the xslt simpler too, I think.

Doug.