Re: Service description value for hypermedia?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 02:56:44PM -0400, Marc Hadley wrote:
> >But the code that a human would write to support Atom as a library
> >(e.g. http://www.howdev.com/technologies/), would already provide an
> >API analogous to the one you describe there.
> >
> Indeed, Atom is a bad example since its likely that folks will want
> to write custom libraries for most programming languages to support
> the format and protocol. Is that the case for all web applications
> though...

I don't doubt that there might be exceptions, but I'm confident it's
the general case, yes.

Phew, I'm glad I got my point across.  I was having www-ws-arch
flashbacks for a moment there. 8-) Thanks for hearing me out on this
complex issue.

Cheers,

Mark.
--