Re: The problems and the future of the web and a formal internet technology proposal

If you are going to propose a new communications media, you would do well
to first learn how to communicate.

I have no idea what problem you are trying to solve having read the first
three screenfulls. And I have a really big screen.

Changing an infrastructure once deployed is near to impossible. Nobody is
going to switch from email or the Web to a new platform that meets the same
needs. The only way that an established technology like fax disappears is
if a new technology appears that meets the needs of a community that is not
served by legacy systems which is capable of being extended to replace the
legacy system over time.

Even then, it took over 20 years for MIME to replace fax and even now there
are holdouts.