Re: Bluetooth Rename Tool

The Bluetooth Rename Tool
<https://webbluetoothcg.github.io/demos/bluetooth-rename/> page is only a
demo for the Web Bluetooth API, not an officially supported product, and
assumes that the device provides a writable device name property. It is
unlikely that your device is actually renamable in this way.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | reillyg@chromium.org | Google Chrome
<https://www.google.com/chrome>