Re: Questions for user gestures of |Bluetooth.requestDevice(...)| provided by UA

From: Bruce Sun <brsun@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:26:28 +0800
To: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>
Cc: public-web-bluetooth <public-web-bluetooth@w3.org>
Thanks for clarification. It does make sense.

We are just about to discuss the behavior of these prompts with our UX
team. The current behavior of Chrome is a good example for us to start
from. Personally I don't think we are going to provide the ability to strip
services from prompts for the moment, but the decision depends on our UX
exports. If anyone would be interested, I think I can share our design once
it has been confirmed.