Removing GAP and GATT services from the blacklist

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 14:00:18 -0800
To: public-web-bluetooth <public-web-bluetooth@w3.org>
I've sent https://github.com/WebBluetoothCG/registries/pull/5 to allow
access to the GAP and GATT services. The change blocks writes to
the peripheral_privacy_flag and all access to the reconnection_address
characteristic.

Until we either change BlueZ or emulate the services, ChromeOS still won't
allow access, but I'm told that Android does allow it.

Does anyone think this is the wrong direction, or that we need to blacklist
a different set of characteristics?

Please discuss on the pull request so there's just one thread.

Thanks,
Jeffrey