Re: Integration with the Permissions API

https://rawgit.com/jyasskin/web-bluetooth-1/permission-api/index.html#permission-api-integration
now has some examples of using the API, and
https://rawgit.com/jyasskin/web-bluetooth-1/permission-api/index.html#server-takeovers
describes the risk of a persistent device grant being used by an
attacker. Let me know if you want to see any other examples or have
other comments.

Thanks,
Jeffrey