Re: Eddystone->Web Bluetooth upgrade and Allowed Services

For a BLE device advertising a URL via Eddystone, and then that URL
connecting to the device, I don't think there is a risk. That's why I put
option 3 on the table. It's very similar to connecting to a cross-origin
server via websockets, where the server also opts into allowing the
connection. The biggest difference here is that we'd allow the grant to
follow redirects, which isn't true for websockets or other CORS-like grants.

We'd go with option 2 if the above argument isn't convincing. Then we need
to be able to show UI for suspicious services in the future, and in general
we need a user gesture to show UI so that users aren't surprised by it.

Jeffrey