Re: Web Bluetooth & Web NFC joint meeting at TPAC (was: Web Bluetooth meeting at TPAC)

Hi All, Jeffrey,

> On 18 Sep 2015, at 21:00, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 1:26 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
> [+cc public-web-nfc]
>
> Hi Jeffrey,
>
> > On 21 Aug 2015, at 18:47, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dom says we can probably get a 10-person meeting room, although that's
> > not guaranteed yet. I think it'd be great to have the NFC and
> > Bluetooth groups meet in the same room. There are plenty of
> > cross-cutting concerns that we should all discuss together. We should
> > also reserve some time to focus on each spec individually.
>
> Does the Web Bluetooth CG have a preference re the joint meeting schedule?
>
> How about Mon 26 Oct or Tue 27 Oct 15:00-18:00? Those are the slots for group ad-hoc meetings. Tue overlaps with the AC meeting, so Mon seems to be least conflicting assuming people have arrived by then. Personally I'm chairing the Second Screen WG on Thu and Fri, so that's an overlap I'd like to avoid.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Anssi (Web NFC CG chair)
>
> Sorry for the slow reply. Dom has a 10-person room for us, and Monday afternoon works for me, at least. Anyone else have conflicts?

I added the Web Bluetooth and Web NFC meeting to the TPAC 2015 ad-hoc meetings wiki:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2015/ad-hoc-meetings#Web_Bluetooth_and_Web_NFC

As above, I propose we meet Monday Oct 26 - 15:00-18:00, start with Web Bluetooth at 15:00 followed by Web NFC.

All - please register by adding your name to the list of participants.

Jeffrey - feel free to embellish the wiki as needed.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Web NFC CG chair)