Re: Samples + Feedback

We don't have anyone actively working on the Mac implementation right now
(focusing on Android and ChromeOS), so our latency might be high, but can
you collect a BT log from your Mac and attach it to a bug report at
https://crbug.com/new?

I'll add Mac instructions to
https://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/get-bluetooth-logs shortly, but
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/DeviceDrivers/Conceptual/Bluetooth/BT_Bluetooth_On_MOSX/BT_Bluetooth_On_MOSX.html
describes two programs that might help. If Bluetooth Explorer can't find
your device, you may have found a second bug in MacOS (beyond the chipset
problem we know about). If it can, you may have found a bug in Chrome,
which the output of Packet Logger can help us fix.

Thanks,
Jeffrey