Meeting at TPAC [via Web Bluetooth Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 00:34:39 +0000
To: public-web-bluetooth@w3.org
We're meeting Monday afternoon at 3pm in room 201 together with the Web NFC
group. If we need more time, we'll also meet in a hallway session about 3pm
Tuesday.

My apologies for not getting this up on the CG page before TPAC started.

This post sent on Web Bluetooth Community Group

'Meeting at TPAC'

https://www.w3.org/community/web-bluetooth/2015/10/26/meeting-at-tpac/

Learn more about the Web Bluetooth Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/web-bluetooth