Web Bluetooth experimental in Chrome on Android and Chrome OS [via Web Bluetooth Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:15:34 +0000
To: public-web-bluetooth@w3.org
At the Chrome Developer Summit we announced the latest milestones in Web
Bluetooth being available in Chrome for Android and Chrome OS. We also discussed
theĀ great match with the Physical Web project. Check out the video:

https://github.com/webbluetoothcg/demos

https://github.com/webbluetoothcg/demos

This post sent on Web Bluetooth Community Group

'Web Bluetooth experimental in Chrome on Android and Chrome OS'

https://www.w3.org/community/web-bluetooth/2015/11/18/web-bluetooth-experimental-in-chrome-on-android-and-chrome-os/

Learn more about the Web Bluetooth Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/web-bluetooth