Re: Mirror GitHub activity onto this list?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:10 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
wrote:

> On 18/03/2015 23:50, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
>> On March 18, 2015 at 6:39:18 PM, Jeffrey Yasskin (jyasskin@google.com)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, how do we set that up?
>>>

>> Dom, can you advise us on how to get an addition archive account for the
>> CG? Please see below...
>>

> In general, you would ask team-community-process@ ; but in this case,
> I've taken care of it:
>   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-bluetooth-log/ (I used
> -log rather than -archive)
>
> I've also configured github-notify-ml to send all events from the repo to
> that list, which it will start doing as soon as you add
> https://services.w3.org/github-notify-ml/ as a webhook to the repo,
> configured to receive all events ("send me everything").

Dominique/Marcos, was there a reason you wanted to use -archive or -log
instead of public-web-bluetooth-contrib@?
In
https://github.com/WebBluetoothCG/web-bluetooth/pull/95/files#diff-778830d439b70bb644e57dac072da3e6R148,
Wayne Carr is suggesting that we mirror to public-web-bluetooth-contrib@
instead, which seems reasonable given the purpose of that list.

Thanks,
Jeffrey