Re: First Chromium demo [via Web Bluetooth Community Group]

Yep, even chrome.bluetoothLowEnergy is Chromebook-only so far, and that's
the backend Vince is building on top of. It's possible to build Chromium so
that BTLE works on linux, but it's complicated. See "On Linux with real
devices" in
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBOLc1J09xhmEy9As17Rii4asM7u60LluRIv-OPPARM/edit?usp=sharing