Interested

Thank you,

-Cary

On 8/13/14, 3:28 PM, "Jeffrey Yasskin" <jyasskin@google.com> wrote:

>As Marcos pointed out, we should have a video meeting to thrash out
>the use cases, goals, assumptions, etc. for the first version of the
>Web Bluetooth API.
>
>I know of interested people in all of Taiwan, US West Coast + East
>Coast, and the EU, so there's no time that's going to work for
>everyone. I can alternate Asia vs Europe-friendly meetings, and
>Asia+Europe folks are welcome to meet when US folks can't make it. For
>this first meeting, I'm going to suggest this Friday at 9-10am Pacific
>time (midnight Saturday in Taiwan, 5pm Friday in London). We can move
>this, e.g. an hour earlier or to Monday if folks indicate you'd rather
>meet elsewhen.
>
>I'm also going to try to use Google Hangouts on Air to run the call.
>It only supports up to 10 participants, but an unlimited number can
>watch the call. Hopefully that's enough.
>
>If you'd like to participate in this or future calls about Bluetooth,
>please reply here (or privately to me) with your scheduling
>constraints so I can invite you to this one and schedule the next one
>appropriately.
>
>Thanks,
>Jeffrey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please DO NOT disclose the contents to another person, store or copy the information in any medium, or use any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission for any purpose. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email or at privacy@plantronics.com, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

For further information about Plantronics - the Company, its products, brands, partners, please visit our website www.plantronics.com.