Re: Scope of requestDevice(), Re: Notes from meeting between Chrome and Mozilla folks

From: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:11:45 -0400
To: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>
Cc: public-web-bluetooth <public-web-bluetooth@w3.org>

On August 11, 2014 at 2:27:12 PM, Jeffrey Yasskin (jyasskin@google.com) wrote:
> > What's next? Navigating the Service/Characteristic/Descriptor
> tree still uses UUIDs.

Yep. I need to give this some thought tho while I educate myself a bit more about BT.

It would be great to set up a call so we can all get on the same page about BT, the use cases, and the scope for this project, etc. That way, we can bounce ideas a bit more freely/rapidly at this early stage about the design of the API.

--
Marcos Caceres