Re: Notes from meeting between Chrome and Mozilla folks

Thanks for the comment!

Note that not all UUIDs that devices use are defined by the Bluetooth
standard. The reason they use UUIDs at all is so individual vendors
can define their own, and I'd like to allow those vendors to write web
sites to interact with their devices.

Do you think this extensibility is a good goal?

If so, how would you suggest allowing that without the noise of the
standard UUIDs?