Re: [int-main] Working on a Web Bluetooth API at the W3C

Whoops, the actual link is http://www.w3.org/community/web-bluetooth/.

>, and a
> github repository containing use cases and the draft standard, at
> https://github.com/jyasskin/web-bluetooth.
>
> We are interested to hear from Bluetooth Internet WG members regarding
> related work, and hope to find additional collaborators for a web
> browser API to Bluetooth devices.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeffrey Yasskin
/n/n/n/n(c) Copyright, Bluetooth SIG, Inc. This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information that is legally protected and is solely intended for the individuals and their respective Bluetooth SIG member companies on this mailing list. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. Usage of this mailing list must comply with the terms of usage located at https://www.bluetooth.org/about/legal.htm. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author and destroy the original transmission without reading or saving.