Re: [web-bluetooth] getPrimaryService(s) returns nothing (#451)

> @dodgePT which solution did you choose to solve this? :) I've got a problem on Windows too, but it works fine on Chrome and Electron on MacOS. On Windows it gets stuck on the "Getting Services..." step in [this example]( The device I'm trying to connect to is a [Philips Hue Smart Plug](

Hi Jip-Hop!
I ended up using another framework/language (flutter). Web Bluetooth is still under development and didn't work as I intended and Electron has no stable libraries I could use for BLE, it's all a mess.
On the other hand, flutter was great and worked perfectly and it's also multi-platform. 
Sorry I can't help you more with this, maybe you should also try another approach. 

GitHub Notification of comment by dodgePT
Please view or discuss this issue at using your GitHub account

Received on Friday, 3 January 2020 18:53:34 UTC