From: Chris Needham (W3C Calendar) <noreply+calendar@w3.org>
Sent: 29 June 2023 14:31
To: Media and Entertainment Interest Group <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Subject: Event Invitation: W3C MEIG meeting with APA Working Group: Media Accessibility User Requirements

View this event in your browser<https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/a1e64d0d-9944-457f-bea7-8a726dab4165/>

W3C MEIG meeting with APA Working Group: Media Accessibility User Requirements Upcoming Confirmed

11 July 2023, 14:00 -15:00 UTC
Media and Entertainment Interest Group <https://www.w3.org/groups/ig/me/calendar/>

The Accessible Platform Architecture WG is planning to produce an updated revision of the Media Accessibility User Requirements<https://www.w3.org/TR/media-accessibility-reqs/>, published in 2015.

The purpose of this meeting is to introduce MAUR, discuss goals for a new revision and invite Media & Entertainment IG member input to its development.

Please note that we now use Zoom for our meetings instead of Webex. The Zoom link is in the calendar invite (member only).

Agenda

  *   Welcome
  *   Media Accessibility User Requirements
     *   Introduction
     *   Goals for the next version
     *   Discussion and Q&A
  *   TPAC 2023 planning