WebTransport WG and GPU for the Web WG created (was: Re: [Reminder] WebTransport / GPU for the Web charters to review)

Hi all,

A follow-up message to my July message to note progress! Both Working
Groups have now been created:

WebTransport Working Group
-----
https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/webtransport

Companies that would like the WebTransport API to become a useful tool
for low-latency streaming scenarios are encouraged to join the group and
participate to ensure that the API goes in the right direction.

The group plans to have its first F2F during TPAC in October 2020.

GPU for the Web Working Group
-----
https://www.w3.org/2020/gpu/

The group standardizes the specifications developed by the GPU for the
Web Community Group and is already quite active. No specific F2F planned
during TPAC, but note that the group will probably organize a breakout
session to socialize the APIs (and may organize a virtual F2F later on).

Thanks,
Francois.