Re: Using WebVTT For Bullet Chat

I think you're right and webvtt should be able to solve that problem.

On a side note, why did you have to define a completely new format for the
mapping use cases? Want it possible to define a new metadata type for track
and reuse webvtt? I'm asking because webvtt was built with the idea of
being extensible for all use cases for time aligned data. If there's a
limitation to the extensibility, it should get addressed.

Cheers,
Silvia.