Re: [me-media-timed-events] Clarify terminology (#49)

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:28:01 +0000
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
In the latest update I have gone back to using the previous "media timed event" terminology, and added text to the introduction to explain that this encompasses timed metadata and timed control messages.

This should address @mavgit's observation that the terminolgy in the document doesn't match the title.

Other uses of "event" are either qualified or should be more obvious from context (e.g,. DASH MPD and emsg events, and DOM events)

I think this PR is ready to merge. PTAL @cconcolato, @rjksmith, @nigelmegitt.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chrisn
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/me-media-timed-events/pull/49#issuecomment-575671957 using your GitHub account