Re: Bullet chatting interchange format was:

Hi Pierre,

All the use cases with video involve the "interchange format". That's to say, when Bullet Chatting works with video , we need an "interchange format".

Besides Web applications, we use Bullet Chatting in Android, iOS and MiniApps[1]. so we expect a common, language-independent interchange format that can work interoperably across these platforms and applications.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/mini-app-white-paper/

Best wishes

-- Larry Zhao