Re: [media-and-entertainment] Overview of Media Technologies for the Web updates (#32)

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 12:36:57 +0000
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
I went ahead and merged the pull request to ease review of the resulting page, now visible at:
https://w3c.github.io/web-roadmaps/media/apps.html

Happy to incorporate further feedback!

I note that the implementation info for the [Performance Timeline](https://www.w3.org/TR/performance-timeline/) specification in the summary table is a bit misleading for the time being. For instance, browsers that support [Resource Timing](https://www.w3.org/TR/resource-timing-1/) de facto implement at least the `PerformanceEntry` interface defined in Performance Timeline. I'll see if I can improve that (the problem being that there isn't a lot of info about that spec in status platform sources)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/media-and-entertainment/issues/32#issuecomment-583372324 using your GitHub account