From: Divakaran, Sudeep [sudeep.divakaran@intel.com]
Sent: 06 August 2020 06:01
To: public-networks-ig@w3.org; 'member-networks-ig@w3.org'
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux; DRUTA, DAN; xusong@migu.chinamobile.com; Mccool, Michael; Picky Butani; Shachar Zohar
Subject: RE: [Web & Networks IG][Edge Computing Workstream] August 11th Web & Networks Interest Group meeting #11

Hello all,

A gentle reminder to join our next Web & Networks IG conference call on Tuesday, August 11th, 2020.

Please find attached an early version of the slides.

The teleconference will be on Webex. Details of the call [3] are shared on the member-only mailing list and also available at

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-networks-ig/2020Aug/0000.html

Guest Speaker: Mr. Shachar Zohar, Peer5

Topic: eCDN Streaming

Workstream: Edge Computing