[media-and-entertainment] CfC: Rechartering the Media & Entertainment Interest Group (#17)

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 20:41:20 +0000
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
chrisn has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/media-and-entertainment:

== CfC: Rechartering the Media & Entertainment Interest Group ==
This is a call for consensus to recharter the Interest Group. The current charter for the Media & Entertainment Interest Group ends on 30 April 2019.

Please review the draft Charter [1], which we have updated to reflect our current activities. There are no major changes. Please respond before the end of Friday 8th March. Positive responses are encouraged (e.g., as a "thumbs-up" on this GitHub issue), silence will be taken as consent. If you disagree, or have feedback on the Charter, please comment here or on our mailing list [2].

I also want to take this opportunity to invite your feedback on how the IG is working. What would you like to see happen in the Interest Group? Do you have feedback on our monthly calls or F2F meetings? Your input is very welcome.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/media-and-entertainment/charters/charter-2019.html
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/media-and-entertainment/issues/17 using your GitHub account