Re: [me-media-timed-events] Clarify that time marches on may run at any rate (#35)

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:07:27 +0000
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Re-reading step 6:

> if the user agent has not fired a `timeupdate` event at the element in the past 15 to 250ms and is not still running event handlers for such an event, then the user agent must queue a task to fire an event ...

What should the behaviour be if the UA _is_ "still running event handlers for such an event"? When the next `timeupdate` event should be fired seems undefined in this case. Otherwise it would be every 250ms.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chrisn
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/me-media-timed-events/pull/35#issuecomment-464668626 using your GitHub account