RE: Media timed events use cases and gap analysis

Chris, all,

Note that the HbbTV spec does mandate the use of DataCue in some cases - see section 9.3.2 of the HbbTV 2.0 (or later) spec.

They do include some restrictions in order to address the issues that are discussed in your document, but I don't think it resolves all of the identified issues.

Steve.