Von: Andreas Tai <tai@irt.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018 16:01
An: 'Media and Entertainment Interest Group' <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Cc: Peter tho Pesch <thopesch@irt.de>; 'Levantovsky, Vladimir' <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>
Betreff: AW: Media and Entertainment IG Meeting, TPAC 2018: Links to slides - IMSC & Subtitles in 360

Dear all,

This is a follow up of our discussion at TPAC. My colleague Peter tho Pesch filed two issues for subtitles in XR at a XR community group repository:

  1.  Use case description for subtitles in 360° videos (https://github.com/immersive-web/proposals)/issues/39
  2.  Overview of requirements immersive-web/proposals#40<https://github.com/immersive-web/proposals/issues/40>
He also filed one requirement for the Timed Text Working Group:

https://github.com/w3c/tt-reqs/issues/8

I propose that members of the group have a look, comment on the issue and discuss it in one of the M&E meetings early 2019.

Best regards,
Andreas