Re: Does the W3C test runner work on smart TV browsers?

Hi Mark,

I thought the Japanese developers were working on test runners for
Hybridcast TVs several years ago (around the Munich workshop).
So I'd check with some of them about the detail if needed.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for WoT and M&E, W3C Project Team
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504