Re: [Cloud Browser] added categorised use cases for communication

Hi All,

While I did not participate in the call, I think the use-cases Colin refers
to as "specific" such as running a video app (like YouTube for TV or
Netflix) or web-conferencing are important and should be the starting point
of the analysis. Although they are just a tool to identify gaps and come up
with a list of requirements, they have a very important role to play
because they tie the system to real-world situations in which the system
should be able to operate.

The more generic use-cases (like input, output, syncing and hand-off
functionality) are in fact not use-cases at all but rather they are already
high-level requirements. These high-level requirements will need to become
detailed requirements that properly address the full range of real-world
scenarios in which the system should operate. In my opinion it won't be
possible to do this properly without going through the "specific" use-cases.

Best Regards,

Ronen Mizrahi

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Meerveld, Colin <C.Meerveld@activevideo.com