From: Meerveld, Colin [mailto:C.Meerveld@activevideo.com]
Sent: 26 August 2016 09:19
To: Steven Morris
Cc: Ronen Mizrahi; Nilo Mitra; public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Re: [cloud browser] Review comments on architecture chapter.

I believe i coined the word "run time environment” as a lack of imagination on the time of writing and has evolved over time. I had chose this term to make a clear deviation from a client device. We could use the term “Cloud browser client” instead but should make sure that it is something different than the client device. Also the term 'zero client’ will contradict if we refer to a cloud browser client.

Colin