Re: [Reminder] IG call today, Sep 17, 9-10:30am (EDT)

Hi Bin and all,

Thanks a bunch for your input, Bin!

I've just created an IG f2f meeting page, which contains Logistics,
Potential Topics, and Agenda sections. [1]

Talk to you soon,
Yosuke

[1] https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Face-to-face_meeting_during_TPAC_2014