Draft detailed schedule

From: Yosuke Funahashi <yosuke@funahashi.cc>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 05:36:14 +0900
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi IG members,

Regarding ACTION-202: "Create draft schedule for use case gathering and gap
analysis (2nd round)," I've just finished polishing the rough schedule on the
wiki: I broke down some items to help us work effectively and put specific dates
to them according to our conf call and TPAC2014 schedule.

https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs#Iterations_and_Timeline

Please don't hesitate to suggest your ideas about the detailed schedule on the
ML or modify the schedule directly on the wiki.

Regards,
Yosuke

--
Yosuke Funahashi