Re: Updated IPTV Forum Japan specification

Hello,

I realised I posted a link to the press release in Japanese only - sorry!
There doesn't seem to be any news about this in English but putting the
link below through an online translation service seemed to work
satisfactorily.

http://www.iptvforum.jp/info/2014/12191501.html

This spec is entitled "Hybridcast Operational Guidelines" and it builds
upon existing specs IPTVFJ STD-0010 (Integrated Broadcast-Broadband
System Specification) and IPTVFJ STD-0011 (HTML5 Browser Specification)
which are available in English from here:
https://www.iptvforum.jp/en/download/input.html

With regards,
Daniel