Re: Media Resource In-band Tracks Community Group Launched

Olivier, Mark and All,

Sorry to catch folks by surprise and I welcome all participation in the
In-band media CG.

The focus[1], use cases[2] and requirements[3] of the TF are very distinct
from the CG proposal[4]. I see very little, if any, overlap. Given the
focus of the Media API TF, I can understand that some of its participants
might have an interest in the CG topic and I hope those TF participants
join the CG.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs#Media_APIs_Task_Force_.5Bapis.
5D