RE: NSD API security

Dear all,

the main use-case might be media sharing and future home automation. So in
order to have a practical tradeoff enabling non CORS legacy devices, we may
think off allowing only specific services around those use-cases.

i.e. looking at UpnP we may just allow:

Media Sharing

-          ConnectionManager:x

-          ContentDirectory:x

-           AVTransport:x

-          RenderingControl:x

HMA

-          DataStore:1

-          SensorTransportGeneric:1

-          ConfigurationManagement:1

Or explicitly disabling services that we for sure don’t want to control
such as the router related ones:

-          Layer3Forwarding:1

-          LANHostConfigManagement:1

-          WANCableLinkConfig:1