RE: [apis] Reminder: Media APIs TF teleconference, 2nd October 2013

Hi Olivier,

The following link indicates 3rd October, but the meeting is on 2nd October, right?

http://timeanddate.com/s/2gkh

Tatsuya Igarashi (Tatsuya.Igarashi@jp.sony.com)
Information Technology Development Div, R&D Platform
Sony Corporation