Re: [tt] Updated draft input to the proposed revision of Timed Text WG charter

I still don't quite follow.

We've come up with a set of requirements that are all good and fine
and that are also underlying principles of how the the new charter was
written.

We're in a situation where a charter has been proposed - not in one
where we need to provide input on how to write one and what strategies
it should follow.

Fortunately, our set of requirements and the proposed charter are in
agreement and one of the (3) "possible viable strategies" that we've
come up with is indeed the one that the new TTWG charter is following.

What is our intention with sending this document to the TTWG? What do
we expect them to do with it, other than say "that's nice and we agree
and we've already done what you're proposing" and then move on?

Regards,
Silvia.