[terminal] scheduling a call

From: Jean-Charles JC Verdiť <jc.verdie@mstarsemi.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:54:08 +0100
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Dear TCTF participants,

I was thinking we should start by a phone call where we could walk
through the current wiki page and take actions so that things actually
start to emerge.
I wouldn't like to pollute the web and tv mailing lists so please send
me (in a personal reply) your email so that I can contact all of you to
find the most accurate date and slot (we'll doodle this)

As a reminder, wiki url: http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Terminal

PS: of course people not listed in the wiki page as participants are
still welcome to add themselves :)

Thanks a lot,
JC